The Ninebot eKickScooter ZING E8 powered by Segway is one of the first ever KickScooters designed for youngsters by Segway. As a matter of fact, extra attention has been given to the safety features.
It can speed up to a maximum of 14km/h (8.7mph) and with a battery life of up to 40mins which can give out a maximum range of 10km. The Ninebot eKickScooter ZING E8 is extremely light weight (7.9kg) and can be quickly folded without having to use hands at all. The battery has been placed in the footboard which keeps the centre of gravity at low and makes the eKickScooter very easy to handle and next to that anti slip material has been used for the footboard and tyres to give a steadfast riding experience. The solid maintenance tyres along with 40MM spring damper shock absorption in front and cruise control, altogether add to a pleasant ride. The three different riding modes are meant to assist in learning as well as to increase safety by limiting maximum speed to 10km/h (6.2mph) in the safe mode, eliminating the need to push throttle (simple kick and go) in the cruise mode and the turbo mode eliminates the need to kick to start. Moreover, the eKickScooter E8 is equipped with three independent brakes, hand, foot & regenerative brake to always ensure a safe braking distance. The ambient lighting is placed under the footboard and can be easily customised with the Segway-Ninebot App. The eKickScooter ZING E8 can be fully charged in just about 4 hours and the Smart Battery Management System (BMS) makes sure that no power goes to waste whilst closely monitoring the battery performance to prevent criticalities like overcharge and discharge, overheating, short-circuit and such.
Please note that this product is not permitted on the Irish public roads. Look here or more info.
|Max Speed||14km/h (8.7mph)|
|Max. clim angle||7%|
|Net Weight||7.9kg (17.4 lbs.)|
|Power output||200 W|
|Tire size||Solid tyres; material: synthetic rubber (maintenance free)|
Front tyre: 17.8 cm / 7 inch
Back tyre: 15.2 cm / 6 inch
|Loading time||Approx. 4 hours|
|Driver weight||50 kg (110 lbs)|
Please contact us for further assistance. We will provide you with the assistance to resolve your issue or schedule a repair if necessary. Make sure to prepare the serial number beforehand.
* The serial number can be found underneath your product, on the original box or via the Ninebot app. It starts with: N2G .....
Phone number IE: +353 16859235
E-Mail Address IE: firstname.lastname@example.org
When will you take payment from my order?
If you used your credit card, payment will be authorised when you submit your order. We won’t take the funds from your card until we’re about to prepare your order for shipment, which is normally within 24 hours of placing your order.
If you paid using iDEAL or Sofortüberweisung, the funds for your payment will be taken when you place your order. If we are unable to complete your order for any reason after your payment has been taken, we will refund you automatically.
If you placed your order in Austria or Germany using our Klarna invoicing option, you will be sent a Klarna invoice for you to pay.
Do you accept PayPal?
Yes, you can now pay for your orders using your PayPal account.
PayPal is a secure and fast way to pay for your purchases. When you pay with PayPal,
- You keep your credit card information private
- You can place orders faster as you don’t need to type any card details
- If you don’t already have a PayPal account, you may create one directly with PayPal.
Can I pay my order by invoice?
You can pay by invoice if you order from Germany or Austria. An organisation named Klarna handles our invoicing process, and you will pay Klarna directly.
If you wish to use our invoicing service, please select "Klarna – Rechnungskauf" as your payment option when you reach our checkout.
What curriences do you accept?
All our products are priced and charged in Euros.
- Home Delivery: Free delivery (minimum 49 euros)
- Delivery takes 2-5 days (Mon-Sat), excluding public holidays
- Once your order is shipped we will send a confirmation email with the Track and Trace of the package
The following is our returns policy about products purchased on http://shop.segway.com.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS FOR RETURNS:
1. To process your return please send us an email:
2. Fill out the Return Form and enclose a copy in your package.
3. Click here to download the return form
4. Please return the product in the original box with all attachments along with the Return Form and ship your package to:
Segway Europe BV
5 Station Court
Hethersett NR9 3AY
5. You will be notified via email once your Return has been received and a credit has been processed.
ONLY ITEMS PURCHASED FROM THIS WEBSITE (SHOP.SEGWAY.COM) CAN BE RETURNED ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING POLICY:
1. All returns must be in saleable condition and include its original packaging with attachments.
2. We recommend customers select a service, which offers a tracking number when sending back returns. We are not responsible for lost packages.
3. When you are returning an item, you must fill out a Return Form and include the form inside the package when sending back your items.
4. Returns will be processed after the warehouse has inspected items and declares the items are in their original condition. Please allow 7 business days from when it is delivered for your return to be processed.
5. You may return an item within the first 14 days after receipt, so long as the item is in the original condition for a full refund.
If you have further questions, you can call or email our Customer Service Representatives:
- Phone for UK: +44 122 397 6695
- Phone for Ireland: +35 376 680 5406
- E-mail UK: email@example.com
- Email for Ireland: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING YOUR PRODUCT TO A UPS DROP OFF POINT: www.ups.com/dropoff